- A gentle sulphate free cleansing quickly neutralises yellow undertones on lightened hair for cool blonde results.
- This wash provides a gentle cleansing action and instant tonal deposits to neutralise underlying warm tones.
How Goodbye Yellow works
The pigment combination of purple and blue direct dyes is formulated to neutralize warm yellow undertones. The shampoo maintains the ideal pH level of 4.5 to ensure long-lasting and highly effective color results.
Color corrections and neutralization with Goodbye Yellow
The Goodbye Yellow Shampoo can also be used for color corrections after colorations of hair with level 9 or higher. The anti-yellowish shampoo conjures smooth transitions in balayage looks and fights unwanted streaking.
Even unpigmented hair can be washed with Goodbye Yellow. Hair gets refined and a metallic definition with a cool undertone.
Massage into damp hair and leave on for up to 5 minutes. Then rinse well. The result varies depending on the exposure time and porosity of the hair. The shampoo can also be left on non-porous hair for longer to increase color intensity. Can be used 1-2 times per week for tonal maintenance.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Citric Acid
- Sodium benzoate
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Glycol Distearate
- Coconut Acid
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Acid violet 43
- HC Blue No. 12
- HC Blue No. 16
- Lactic Acid
- Propylene Glycol
1 x Schwarzkopf Goodbye Yellow Shampoo